Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Horse riding
8 Posts
Does anyone know name of horse riding ranch just outside of SB heading towards St.Vlas.
Any idea of costs?

Thanks

:sun2 Toonman
we tried to book a lesson at this stables but they only do the treks even though the lessons are advertised on their web site
lal, if it was the stables we went to I find that strange as I know my friend has been having lessons there, but combining with treks at times also, might be worth asking again if you are interested.
lal, Do you have the website address?

:sun2 Toonman
we telephoned from our hotel in golden sands at the end of june for a lesson and were told they were only doing the treks , to be honest our daughter wasnt interested in this as she s an experienced rider and wanted a lesson I know they come and pick you up in golden sands the web address I just looked at the western adventure did try to email but never received any word back , with luck we can arrange it for next year
Hi lal I will mention this to Nik when I go in August don't know what happened there. Nels
thanks nels my daughter 9 and already works at a relatives stables shes been riding for 4 yrs and loves to showjump
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.