Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
it opened last april could on guys someone must have been, any help, the hotel seems lovely when looking at the website but need a human reply
Cant help you too much, but it appears to be one of the classiest hotels in the area. It is right on the outskirts of Fuengirola just beyond the castle and close to the new shopping/cinema complex at the Eroski centre. Search around there are reviews af the hotel on some other sites,

Cheers,

John
hi does anyone know what the entertainment is like in this hotel thanks stef
Any one stayed resently sounds a good hotel but a bit out of it sandi
hi yes it is lovely pm me and i will tell you more my mum and dad go there
This hotel is fantastic. It is at the top end as far as hotel quality goes. The position of the hotel is right on the beach, just past the castle in Fuengirola. It is only a short walk to the start of the main beach in Fuengirola, which is 7km of flat sand where all the shops and bars are situated.

It is slightly away from the hustle and bustle but there are other hotels along this coast which are far more isolated. If I am correct this is a fairly new hotel which is impressive.
Yes, as the others have said it lovely. A good 4*, only built in 2004.

It was mainly Spanish guests there when we went which suited us fine. About a 15 minute walk to the centre of Fuengirola, or about 7 euros in a taxi. Being away from the centre for us was great, but if you want to be in the middle of it all then it may not be the best choice.

They have a lovely a la carte restaurant on site too.

Lisa
Don't forget a five-minute trip directly across the N340 road for a meal at the Stables Restaurant, with magnificent views of the town and sea from its open terrace.
The eatery is owned by a former bullfighter. You can't miss him - he's the one with the limp!
We have reviews HERE

If anyone has stayed here please add your review on the above link.

Stef please share your experiences with all the members as it will be helpful for future visitors.

Thanks.
Hi,

I am staying at theis hotel in a couple of weeks. Last year the walk into town meany a dangerous walk next to the motorway (!) or along the sand (which when going for dinner wasn't too clever).

I heard rumours that they were going to extend the promenade to the hotel. Does anyone know if this has happened yet?

Thanks!
A new foot bridge has been built which links from the castle side of the river to the main walk along the promenade. So you should be ok now.
Brilliant, thanks for you responding :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.