Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
i have used sawadee.com and other people have used asiarooms.com, both seem to have a good rating on here
Thank you Sue.
I have now booked with asiarooms.com. The booking went smoothly, apart from hotels initially requested being full. However they recommended alternatives which I subsequently booked.
Thank you Sue.
I have now booked with asiarooms.com. The booking went smoothly, apart from hotels initially requested being full. However they recommended alternatives which I subsequently booked.

This is interesting given the chat I recently had with a hotelier in Thailand who was having problems with asiarooms.com. He said that they often give low quotes for some hotels who they don't have contracts with then when a customer requests that hotel they come back with the hotel being full and offer the customer an alternative hotel. In most cases the original hotel will have rooms available
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.