Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Im staying there next week - so i'll let you know!! :lol:
hiya, take at look here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza/es-cana/fiesta-cala-nova-hotel/

doesnt seem to be a review for this year so far, but i'm sure it is still the same as everyone has stated. we've been there loads of times and it's a brilliant hotel, very friendly. it's a bit out of the way, but you need a walk after all that food!! if you do decide to go, you will not be dissapointed. regards - dotty
We stayed there sept 2004 for 2 weeks had a really brill holiday..if u need too know anything just ask... :P :P
The Cala Nova is without doubt the best hotel in es Cana and possibly on the whole island! It makes the Coral Playa look like a Butlins camp! (and the Miami like a refugee camp)!!

The location is brill, the food better than you would get in most restaurants and the facilities second to none. The staff work their socks off yet the whole place exudes calm and tranquility.

The only downside is that when we were last there (2003) the wooded area behind the deserted Cala Nova beach was up for development. This could make that end of the resort a bit more crowded.

has anything been built there yet?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.