Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hotel Change
11 Posts
We have quite a few reviews of Seler Hotel here if they are any help to you.

Regards

Sarah
thanks i read the reveiws. I need to know if pos how far from the beach it is exactly.As my brother is staying at the Karcan beach my neice won;t use the bus or taxis (we were there 2 years ago when the bombs went off) As she has cf (cystic fibrosis ) she cannot walk far.we plan to meet up.We are in our late 50s so need to be near to them.
I stayed next door to the Seler hotel once, and its about not far from the beach.
Turn left out of the hotel, walk straight down, cross the main road, and straight to the beach. No more than 5 minutes. Went into the Seler for a drink a few times and looked at one of the bedrooms, seems quite a nice place, and the guys working there were lovely.

Mary
Is it near the police station and Migos? As we know the Samoy is near there..
Walk past Migros and Marmaris Gold Centre, turn right at the bus stop, and its about 3 minutes up that road. Coming from the Icmeler side, just past Greasy Spoon and turn second left.

Mary
Thanks we were really not happy at the hotel change and still not.So we have an idea of where it is now.But we tried to get another Hotel but no go unless we pay the differance.We are not willind to do this.As we did not ask to be put in another Hotel.There is not even an explanation as to why this has happened.
with my experience of people who have travelled with goldtrail is that they tend to use budget hotels. Have u tried travel republic they are good and very cheap we got the anastasia club for a week for 4 for 280 end of july and it is 4 star. In my opinion they should offer u something suitable but as they are offering u an alternative and u are not happy there is not a lot u can do as they will just say they have offered u something. Diane. I presume by your name u are from the boro as i am.
Yeah they prob will. I have always used a travel agent.Used to go to travel care and always went with sunset part of thomascook It was peagasus airline then.They don't fly from Durham tees valley anymore.I actually live in Norton.But use that as my user name.
di39

To prevent any of your posts being deleted, please do not post in phone style text, eg u instead of you, etc

Rules Of Posting:

2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.