Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi have been to Tunisia the once and really enjoyed it would go back for sure, not sure about recommending a hotel but i stayed at the occidental allegro riviera and it was fab, any help you may require or if you want to see any photos give us a shout.

:sun2
Hi PaulGee, we as a family with 2 girls one being 12 and the other 8 travelled to Tunisia in 2007 for one week staying at The Kanta Hotel in PEK half board,having had a brill time we booked for 2 weeks as soon as we got home for July 2008 and looking forward to it soooooooooo much. Anytime we have been away we have always been to spain and the canaries, but after trying Tunisia we are hooked. Anymore info ask away.Haddy :tup
Hia Paul, we stayed at the Marhaba Club,with my 14 year old son, last year, and loved it, this is a complex with 3 hotels on, and each one has entertainment, and all on top of the beach, also a good location, for getting out and about.
I had researched into Tunisia, as I was going alone with my son, and people said, it is either a place you love or hate, well I loved it, and would defo go back :) Hope you enjoy Tunisia, as much as we did if you do go :)
Roo
Have you checked out our reviews section HERE

You may get some further ideas from there. :wink
Kath HT Admin
Hi Paulgee
The Kanta residence Aparthotel in PEK seems to get good feedback, with really big rooms, it is sold through Thomas Cook webside
Hope this helps....
fiona
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.