Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi lisa1,
Have a search on here for Bitez,you will find really good reports and I can vouch for them too. We went for our first trip to Turkey last year staying in Bitez at the hotel Manuela which is right on the beach. We also returned this year taking lots of friends with us. We all said it was the best holiday we have ever had. Bitez is really laid back with a lovely safe traffic free promanade lined with a lovely selection of resturants serving top quality food.Everything is close to hand and there are lots of trips available too.(water park boat trips etc)
The hotel Manuela is a great family run hotel with staff that can't do enough for you we've never experienced anything like it.People seem to return year after year so that must be a good advert. The rooms are basic but offer everything you need and are spotlessly clean and so so reasonable.You would have to book directly and get flights but it can't be hard because I found it really easy!! They have a website( just look up Hotel Manuela bitez) They are there to meet you at the airport and take you back at the end of your stay so its simple.you don't even have to pay until you arrive.
Just one suggestion i'm sure you will have lots more, happy hunting, please don't hesitate to ask me anything you may want to know, Mel.
Hi Lisa, I endorse everything Mel has said. Bitez is a safe and friendly resort, and the Hotel Manuela, the best.

Marn.
Hi again Lisa1 have a read of the post headed Bootiful bitez sent today it sums the place up better than I could for you, Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.