Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
were flying from glasgow, its our first time in marmaris too, im looking forward to it, the pics of the hotel look nice, wot do u think of it
Hi dennieswife and welcome to HT!

To prevent any of your posts being deleted, please do not post in phone style text, eg instead of you, etc as per our Rules of Posting.

Rules Of Posting:

2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
sorry about that, only normal words from now on
hi jacqui we're flying from glasgow, its our first time in marmaris too, did you look at photos of the hotel what did you think of it?
it looks lovely so lets hope it is when we get there. i just love turkey anyway so i know i will have a great time there. we have been all over the bodrum peninsular and booked marmaris for a change. plus my daughter and neice wanted to try marmaris
we went to egypt earlier this year and wanted to try marmaris before we go back to egypt in may, my son decided he wanted to come with us thats why theres 3 of us going
We were in majorca in may for a change but to be honest we did not enjoy the holiday nearly as much as we have every holiday we have had in turkey. Have you been to anywhere else in turkey? My daughter (23) always comes with us when we go to turkey as she loves the place. She has never had a problem with any unwanted advances as she puts it. A polite no and thats it. She has made many friends there and keeps in touch via facebook etc.
My husband also loves turkey but my uncle is coming with us and he has never been to turkey before so, it will be all new to him.
we've never been to turkey before, but my friends daughter married a turk and they stay out there, she says marmaris is lovely and goes there twice a year on holiday, my son is 22, he is looking forward to it too
Turkey is lovely I am sure you will find when you get there that the turks go out of their way to make your holiday as good as possible. My daughter and my neice will no doubt be off to bar street. Your son will have a good time too as I have always found there is something for everyone in turkey. We have friends that have been going for 30years and will not go anywhere else.
i take it bar street is full of pubs and clubs, the girls i work with say the same about turkey and a lot of them go there every year
yeah you are right, I hope you enjoy turkey as much as we do. The 25th cant come soon enough for me. Kirsty (my daughter) got her tickets yesterday fro herself and Dorrie (my neice) but, ours have not arrived yet.
ive not heard about our tickets yet im going to go into travel agents on saturday and see about ours
when the tickets get here my sister starts to get dead excited
thats what im like too, ive changed my money, got my clothes all ready they can phone me anytime and say theres a seat on the aeroplane and ill be there, ha ha ha
sorry jacqui do you know if there is a fridge in the bedrooms, as i need to keep my medication in one
We were told that there were fridges in the rooms so I hope there is. My medication cant go in the fridge though as its an implant so its kept in me haha.
does anyone know if you need to take pool towels or does the hotel supply them
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.