Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have booked to go to this hotel.There is a review from last week on Tripadvisor and they also have a web site.
I think this is the same hotel, we have reviews here on HT Hotel Ideal - Marmaris
Thanks for the replies I will look on tripadvisor. Covboy when do you go? We dont go till september.
hi i have stopped here a few times its lovely and clean very modern and you get air-conditioning in with the price.

summerkisses
Jacqui we go on september 28th for 2 weeks.Been to Marmaris a few times plus quite a few other places in Turkey looking forward to it.The hotel looks nice on the web site.
Summerkisses thanks for that its nice to know its clean :tup what is the food like is it ok? (Hubby concerned as is my uncle)
Covboy67 we go sep 25th and I found the website it looks lovely. We have been to turkey many many times but this is our first time to marmaris so really looking forward to it.
hi ive been 3 times twice before it was refurbished the food was very turkish but fresh and lots of it third time i went it was amazing all very modern but only did b & b the hotel and rooms spotless staff were friendly its a lovely place to stop just of the main road.

Summerkisses
Thanks for that I am so looking forward to going have been all over Turkey but, never been to marmaris. There are a few of going and another couple may be booking to go at the same time so should be fun. :cheers Jacqui
Jacqui there is a new review on trip advisor from monday sounds good.
Thanks I will look on trip advisor I am really looking forward to going :sun2
hi im also going to this hotel in september cant wait been to gumbet twice first time here
You wont miss me i will be the bloke on crutches with an air boot on.
covboy how come yoy are on crutches what you been doing to yourself? I am so looking forward to this holiday as I love turkey and have not been to marmaris before so it will all be new to us. ace1997 what date september are you going? Friends of ours have also just booked to go our second week its their first time to turkey. I wish I could just go now. :sun2
i go on the 14th for 11 days wi the wife and daughter for my tenth wedding annaverary then mates fly out on the 16th so there for my birthday to
Jacqui i broke my leg (tib and fib) in feb and it is not mending properly.Holiday was already booked and i hadn't booked my insurance so i have to go.Doctor says it's ok to go and i need a holiday.I can take the air boot off but have to wear it whilst trying to walk.
My daughters tickets arrived this morning, no sign of ours yet. I am so looking forward to this holiday it seems ages away to 25th :)
hiya, were going to the ideal pearl in september, it looks like its gonna be a popular place when are all of you going
hi we go the 25th there are six of us going for two weeks when do you go? jacqui
hiya, were going on the 27th, where u flying from, theres 3 of us
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.