Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Could be a good thing if it has as it was getting a bit tired at the Mira but won't know until late October because that is when it would normally open again for the new season

I will see what I can find out when we return four weeks tommorrow
I've just had an email from Henry, owner of the Thai Oriental to confirm that they are moving to the former Roma, behind Kerkar Art Retreat on Holiday Street.
maybe it will be better i never thought it was as good after it moved (forcibly) from candolim,tried it a few times but never as good
One of my favourites ! A different chef will change the food, a change of venue might change the atmosphere.
The combination of both is what makes a good dining experience so lets hope it works !
cheers Dave
A different chef will change the food....But it is Henry's wife that is the chef and wife's can be very expensive to replace :rofl :rofl
We have vays :rofl :rofl :rofl

She can't do it all on her own ..... can she ??
cheers Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.