Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hotel Orpheus
9 Posts
do you have a weblink for that? I can only find an Orpheus in Pamporovo.
It's in the Balkan brochure HERE, but we don't have an entry for it in Hotel Reviews.

Peter
thanks Peter! Will get it added now!
Hi we came back from the Orpheus three weeks ago. Very nice small hotel all the staff are very friendly. Rooms spotless. Food varied The breakfast is very good The usual corm flakes ect fruit cheese You make your own tea they have tea bags and a kettle you also make your own toast. then you have a big decision to make you can go for the full english breakfast,scrambled egg on toast ,2 fried eggs on toast, beans on toast (If you do not like toast hard luck).

The pool bar has a happy hour every night between 9.00/11.00 pm.
this includes local spirits and all cocktails(didi is very good at the cocktails)

Any other question just ask

:glynis

Jack-s
Hi Jack
Welcome to HT!
It would be great if you could be the first person to review it for us.
Orpheus hotel here.
Thanks for the info Jack
Have read your full review on the Orpheus and it looks like my sis and her family are going to enjoy their stay there.
Good job they all like toast, I'm sure the happy Hour will more than make up for the missing danish bacon rashers :D
Once again many thanks and I will pass the info onto her.
  • Edited by jazraz 2006-07-07 13:30:18
Hi Jazraz,

missing danish bacon rashers

I don't care about the nationality of the bacon, but according to Jack's posting above and the review of the hotel, there's bacon - that's all that matters!

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.