Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Presidente
38 Posts
I have stayed in several Hotels in this chain, and whilst they do not mind shorts at breakfast and the midday dinner, they do like men to wear long trousers at the evening meals. I have been turned away at the door once when I went down for the evening dinner, but this was in the Venus though. This seemed to apply more to the men than the ladies.

Maybe you could email the hotel direct for confirmation before you go?
Sorry got a bit mixed up and don't think this hotel is in the same Hotel Group. Think I was referring to the Diplomatic. Sorry Karen
I was just about to say that I think you may have got the Hotel Chain confused....but certainly in the ServiGroup that Venus is a part of, this applies....I cannot really advise on other hotel chains...but I understand the 'dress-code' is the same. But I think it also depends on the Dining Room Manager, some seem more laid back and relaxed than others.
hi all
just booked to go to hoel presidente say has hairdryer just wondered if they are any good or do i need to take my own thanks

cheers :sun2 dodge
hi all :wave:
can anyone tell me if the hairdryers are any good at the hotel presidente & if there are tea & coffee making facilities in your room any info greatly appreciated

cheers dodge :sun2
Hi dodge ... numerous booking websites for the Hotel Presidente list a hair dryer amongst the room facilities, but I see no mention of tea and coffee making facilities. However it is uncommon for Spanish hotels to provide that facility in bedrooms.

David :wave
Hi,does anyone know what time the evening meal starts and what is the size of the rooms like as there will be 4 of us sharing(2 adults 2 children) :)
hi can anyone tell me where to find the best deal for presidente hotel on july 3-12, trying to put together a diy package for my honeymoon and cant book direct with the hotel for some reason but have got a price of £679 f/b so far.. any ideas?? thanks
xscape with us is cominin in at 656 full board ,i dont find booking direct with the hotel is cheap, i also believe the prices are going to drop ,book flights and hang on for the hotels to come down ,and transfares are good to book with travel republic ,i got 6 of us return last week with them for just 60 pounds return ,i personally think hotels will have to drop there prices ,but dont take my word for it ,will keep looking for you and good luck
sir bob

Monarch have it for £628 H/B or £672 F/B, for your dates (10nights?)
Looked on TR and others but more pricier.
All the best for your honeymoon.

Forgot to say for 9nights it is £566 or £605 .
Hi there been to the president a couple of times went last july and just got back from there. the hotel is very clean rooms cleaned every day staff very friendly and helpful.
Plenty of choice at dinner and tea times food could be hotter. the hotel is in a great location close to pubs and clubs entertament is very good in the uk cab bar im going back in sept.
Hi a group of 7 of us are booked up for the first week in september for the presidente. We have been to Beni loads of times but never to the presidente so any info on this hotel will be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone know if the hotel has an email address as I would like to request a low floor as I am terrified of lifts?

Lainy :cheers
Welcome to the forums Lainy. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may contain some useful info.

The hotel's email address is presidente@hotelesbenidorm.com and the web address is http://www.hotelesbenidorm.com/index.php?id=83

David :wave
We have finally booked to go to Benidorm for New Year. :wave: Usually we stay self catering somewhere in or near the Old Town but this year we have decided to stay full board at the Presidente which includes a "Gala New Year". I wonder if anyone can let me know if this a posh frock 'do' or will smart casual be OK? Also, any comments about the hotel will be gladly received. Hopefully, nice ones!
On a general topic, I love our New Year in Benidorm having missed only one in the last 6 years. I love the atmosphere, the lovely strolls along the front to La Cala and the chicken, :tup, amongst other things. Will any other Holiday Truthers be there when we are? :cheers
Our friends love this hotel, location, food etc. I have stayed there once before and had no complaints. You have the UK Cabaret bar under the hotel which I personally think is the most comfortable and nicest in Benidorm.

You will be fine with smart casual (no ball gowns :rofl )
We are staying at the Ambassador for six nights over New Year and will have the gala meal, and will just pack a nice top for me and smart shirt for hubby.
Hi ive also stayed at the presidente its fine no complaints what so ever..Caz im usually at the ambassador at new year but got the calypso cheaper i fly out the 26th to the 2nd .We have friends staying at the ambassador for a month so no doubt will be over there more than calypso ..Happy holidays to you all mazza
Hi mazza, staying at the hotel 26th Dec - 1st Jan, and may be on a sunbed over the Calypso if the sun shines :tup Happy hols too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.