Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Presidente
38 Posts
To read or add a review of Hotel Presidente, please click here.

David :wave
I stayed at the Hotel Helios last March for a couple of days which is literally 2 mins away from there.The year before when we were in Beni, The Presidente was closed for a refurb so I went in for a nosey (Last March) it was really nice. I even had a look around the restaurant during service time and nobody challenged me. I don't think that you will be dissapointed with this hotel, it is also in a great location.

Happy Hols

Sue :) :)
Hi sportgirl

Me and my husband are going in March for a short break to the Presidente on the 22nd. Never stayed there before but it looks really nice. If you love Rockys then its just round the corner.

Happy hen party :D

Michelle
The Presidente is a great hotel, especiallly now with the refurbishments finished. The location is excellent for the bars and clubs. Underneath the Presidente is the UK Cabaret Bar. This used to be located at the Ambassador Hotel.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HOTEL PRESIDENTE IS LIKE,,,IN BENIDORM,,,ALSO IF THE FIESTA WEEKEND IS BUSY???? IN MARCH
hi Michelle would you please remove your caps lock when posting on the boards - cheers.

We have reviews of this hotel Click Here
Never stayed there but looks lovely - very central opposite Luch ness bar and Jokers - two mins from the square.

Think Fiesta weekend is this weekend coming but not 100% - i just got back on Sunday and it was jumping the 3 nights i was there - was as busy in the main bars around the square as it is when inormally go in May time - was very very suprised by the amount of people around. had fab time and weather was amazing

sure you will have the best time ever - very jealous
hi michelle
my wife and i stayed at the presidente early february. we had a great time. hotel very good nice rooms good meals. the uk caberet bar is downstairs this had some good acts on. the hotel is in a great location we would return to the presidente.
got back yesterday we stayed at the presidente very nice hotel would definitly recommend. lovely room with jacuzzi bath,food was very good plenty of choice.all rooms non smoking but you can have a smoke on your balcony
Victor would you add a review please Click Here

Thanks
Victor 1955 can you tell me the rooms with the hydro massage baths. Do you pay extra for them. Do they overlook the pool. I am trying to email presidente but they keep being returned.
miss fussy
not sure if all rooms have them, we paid no extra just allocated room, ours did not overlook pool ,my daughter was in the next room she also had jacuzzi bath,i think our room was 612
hya folks
booked 4 nights in hotel presidente any one know what its like
Hi Pat ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing thread, you will find links just above to reviews of this hotel.

David :wave
thanks david i wondered how it got there
:thanks
can anyone tell me the e mail address for the hotel presidente please. i looked on the hotel reviews first but couldnt find it. thanks.
presidente@hotelesbenidorm.com

:D
Hi All

My family are going to stay in the Presidente in July and have read in a few brochures that you have to wear long trousers for dinner, does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

Vicky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.