Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Re: Hotel Rialto
31 Posts
just heard that you cant smoke anywhere in the Rialto , even the rooms have smoke alarms :yikes

surely you can have a puff on the balcony .
I would like to think that you can smoke on the balcony.
You could smoke on the balcony and around the pool or you could in june not that i smoke but some of my mates did

the fatboy
got back from the rialto yesterday and they had ashtrays on the balcony table so i guess that means you are allowed to smoke in rooms or at least on balcony. there were no signs in room to say you couldnt.
great stuff mich , how did you like the hotel ?
hi
the hotel was lovely, mainly older people staying there, which in my opinion is a good thing.the food was excellent. the only thing i will say is, the walls are very thin and i was kept awake a lot by people just talking normally so if you are a light sleeper like me i would suggest taking some earplugs but i would definately recommend this hotel to anybody
hi does anyone know the phone number or the e-mail addy for the Rialto ?
Hi tartanscone .. you will find full contact details here:
http://www.servigroup.es/ingles/hoteles/detalle_rialto.htm

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.