Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Rialto
31 Posts
Hi Tartanscone....yep its just round the corner from Yorkshire Pride 2 on Calle Estocolmo.

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi tartanscone .. it was reported just last week that some Benidorm hotels are currently offering discounts of up to 30%. It may be worth applying directly for a quote too, for comparison against any other rates that you have been offered:
http://www.servigroup.es/ingles/hoteles/detalle_rialto.htm

David :wave
Thinking of booking up this hotel for the start of december , as it has cracking reviews , but where is it , i cant place it....is it near the Nereo ?
HI Tartanscone, it's just up the road from the club levante and levante beach apartments at the far end of the Levante area. We stayed at the levante apartments and would use the Rialto hotel sign (neon) to guide us home after a few bevvies :D we found the location to be excellent.
thanks Shirley , i drink in the Queen mary pub , so it must be very near there.
Tartanscone it's more or less opposite! Stayed there last year and found it to be excellent. John
Tartanscone, go an have a meal in the Rialto before you book as we weren`t very happy with the meals when we stayed there. We stayed just before xmas around 3 years ago. On our first morning they kept running out of things. We never managed to get a table together (5 of us were on holiday together) and because they were not full they closed part of the dinning room off. The dinning room is small anyway and it ended up everyone being squashed together.We didn`t find the food that good either and we are not overly fussy eaters. See my review.

Apart from the dinning room the rest of the hotel is spot on, very clean and nicely furnished. Rooms are large and very cosy for winter. It`s in an ideal situation.
Brill hotel good food good place opposite the queen mary loverly staff would stay there again we were there in june i found food as good as all the other hotels we have stayed in ie lavantie club app h/b,rosamar,don pancho,and the royal but thats just my choice everyone is diffrent

the fatboy
booked up for a week in december , great flight times from glasgow ...£505.75 for the both of us full board.
Good deal Tartanscone. Have a great time!
Good stuff tartan a good deal..Pitty its the start of december i boked for the 26th for the calypso full board got it for 860 not bad for new year.Tried for ambassador ..direct holidays wanted 1500 for same dates i booked friends into the helios for 770 .So after this trip will be looking forward to dec lol oh and i got price for glasgow fair to ambassador 1280 for 2 adults full board for 2weeks cant be bad ..mind put your towel out lol cheers mazza
are you off on saturday mazza ? i see it was 95 degrees today .
Yrs tartan saturday morning 6.45 am ..Hope i get the room i requested looking onto the chicken lol as you get a good laugh watching some of them .Anyhow you have a safe trip next week ..mazza
And you also have a safe trip , and a great holiday mazza ...looks like the weather is going to be great .
hi does anyone know if the Rialto has an indoor swimming pool ?
Rialtos swiming pool is outdoor.I think nearest indoor pool is at Ambasador.
Hi tartan, glad your back posting i was worried i hadnt saw you on here since your trip lol did it go well mazza ...
Nearest one will be lavantie club app witch is the next hotel down on the same side as the rialto on the way to the beach

the fatboy
thanks fatboy , aye mazza had a great time , weather was a bit iffy , but looking forward to december to go again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.