Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
the reason i think many guests of victoria palace went to other pools was because if you didn't get a sunbed before 8am you had no chance.if you used airbeds the pool area was quite cramped,we in fact spent most days round the majestics pools which were more inviting and with lots more space. :roll: and now looking at next years prices are cheaper than VP.saying that we did enjoy staying in the hotel.we found the food ok.plenty of choice,hot or cold menu's
We met up with some peeps that were staying in Victoria Palace. They had been told that it won't be there next year, as (as DiscoLazur said) the hotel was sinking and would have to be re built!
we have booked into the Victoria Palace for July next year, hope it is still there, this is the first we have heard about it. anyone else heard anything? :?: :?:
Hi and don't worry!if you have booked...there is no danger then.if it is true it is very slow proces and it will take more years.but we hope this won't happen toone of the besthotels in SB
Our reviews for this hotel are HERE

If anyone has stayed here and not submitted a review please do so via the above link.

we stayed in the VP this year and from all accounts it should have fell down before we arrived.but it hadn't.it a great hotel,good food and kept spotless.the pool area was a joke and the wardrobe space was not very good for the massive family room we had but it was still standing.there are a few cracks in the walls and when we had a storm the rainwater came under the balcony door and down the inside of the window but it didn't spoil our stay :lol: at breckfast it was hunt the non cracked cups but we just laughed and got on with it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.