Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotels
19 Posts
Get yourself to the Hotel Orange. A great hotel right in the centre of all the nightlife. With fantastic food and aircon.
We loved the Flamin go Oasis but it's a bit out the way. This year we stayed at the sol Pelicanos and we had just a good a time as we did at the Flamingo and it was very central for the beach and the entertainment.
The Dynastic is just down from the Flamingo and the Villa de Benidorm is across from the Pelicanos.

Opt for the Pelicanos. :lol:

Cazz.
All Inclusive, nice food, nice staff, not 2 far from beach, clean, nice bed.
I would recommend Flamingo Oasis.

It is only a 10 - 15 minute walk from the beach (past some great shops)

Great food, very clean and lovely comfy big beds.
I would also recommend the Flamingo Oasis. The food and entertainment are really good and the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. We were there at Easter and couldn't fault it.

Jean
Another reccormendation for Flamngo Oasis here too :D
like jean said you couldnt fault it!

Danny
hi i would recommend the hotel orange great hotel great food in center for everything we went last year and going again in sept this year staff are great
thanks all for your help. what is the night life like?
If it's AI your after, deffo the Flamingo Oasis and you can book a picnic for the beach.

And the Benidorm nightlife.............FANTASTIC...............and the hotel put on some good shows too.
hi welchchick benidorm nightlife is fantastic make your way to the square theres to many clubs to mention but you will have a great time whatever your age try bahamas hipperdrome sinatras lennons bebidorm cafe thats just a few when are you going :?: we are there in sept
looking at next year around early july.

thanks all for your help on this x
Flamingo Oasis or flamingo Benidorm

the reviews say they they both good

with one x
Never been to the Flamingo Benidorm but did contemplate it when booking for the Oasis. We didn't regret the Oasis and people we met who had stayed at the benidorm the previous year preffered the Oasis.
The Benidorm is nearer the main nightlife though.
We have stayed at the Pueblo three times, if you E-Mail them a few days before you go and ask for one of the annexes around the Pool they usually oblige. The annexes are only three stories high for those of you who don't like heights. I usually take the reception staff a box of chocolates to thank them.
I usually take the reception staff a box of chocolates to thank them.

Hey it's not only me then that does that. :lol:

Sue :)
can any one help me? i was wonding who you book with or do you do it yourself.

thanks
http://www.portland-direct.co.uk Hotel Flamingo Oasis 3july 2008

flying from gatwick is £689 and from cardiff is £739

how come its cheaper, other airpots seam to be around 740mark.
:D The more popualr/smaller airports do seem to be more expensive, we always find that our local airport just 10 mins away (leeds/brad), charge much more for flights/package hols - not fair :cry: :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.