Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi
been to gran canaria twice,didnt have to share a room with cockroaches, :D however have done many times in other countries.i now ask for a high floor room we stayed at the beverely park hotel in pdi and had a room on the seventh floor,i also take a raid spray with me and spray the room every other day also put the plugs in the sink and bath, so we dont have the squatters crawling up :) hope this helps
Thanks Boots, i will look at this hotel, We actually where in a high location in Puerto Azul, maybe it was just a one off as the room below us was filthy, Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
hi again, you didnt say if you were taking children or not?if so we went to the hotel orquidea last month,not near pdi but in bahia feliz.again we were on the seventh floor only saw them outside as the hotel fumigated the grass areas then cleared them up the next day
We've just returned from Puerto Rico, staying at the Rio Piedras, can't fault the place and never saw a roach!
Marina Suites in Peurto Rico.
Would be astounded if you encountered a cockroach in your room :shock:
Just back from the RIOSOL no roaches at all in the apartment.

Saw a one or two wandering around the paths late at night!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.