Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
lou_uk,

You'll need to ask your travel agent / tour operator the charges for cancelling / changing your booking as there'll normally be a fee involved. It shouldn't be difficult to change, but it may be costly.

Darren
Like Darren has said, it shouldn't be too hard to change but there will be costs involved.
I did it this year by changing the hotel with Thomson/First Choice and they charged £35 per person. I think its £35 per each change ie: accommodation, flight, date of travelling etc.
As long as you are prepared to pay, you can change anything.
I've changed it!!!! Going back to Turkey again - woo hoo. Cost us about £900 more but £210 of that is an ammendment fee. We're going to Club Blue Dreams with Thomsons - still got 2 free child places, AI for 2 weeks. Flights aren't as good but we will just have to cope.

So glad I've changed it, had to make a quick decision though as my partner was in a meeting.

Louise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.