Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we are turning into monthers next year or should i say forkers instead of the usual tweekers
Well after scouting the net day after day for bargain flights to no avail, I have just booked flights with Jewel in the Crown for the 2nd year running.
Price is £545pp Flying from Manchester on Friday 18th March for 2 week.
Can't get any better than that, and it's not much more than our last visit, so happy to start and count the days away.
Only have to find somewhere to kip now, and have a choice of 3 places, but as last year, left it 'till late January/February and got some bargain prices in Candolim.
Spike.
Nice one Spike, your good lady facebooked me today to tell me. :D Your Braver than me flying Monarch :yikes but if the price suits ya and the end result is you get there, what does it matter. :tup

Im going out on the 2nd so might have drunk all the vodka by the time u both get there........

Looking forward to it hun. xxx
Hi booked to go again on the 13th February flying from Manchester staying at the Highland Beach Resort.
I've got to wait until the brochure comes out some time in November before we can book, but the plus side is we'll now be going in January for my birthday instead of November- great planning on my part :rofl
Have already been thinking of what jewellery I'd like as a birthday pressie to myself....
Just seen Emirate flights January Birmingham to Mumbai for £414.

Looks like its Emirates for us this time.
samtheboater wrote:
Just seen Emirate flights January Birmingham to Mumbai for £414

Steve! Where did you find that price? We are looking for flights and would love to go from Birmingham. Emirates are coming up at £1,800 pound!! :yikes

Hope you are both ok, and look forward to seeing you!! Love Paula. XX
Well thats my flights finally booked. Tried every which way i could but landed back at Qatar. Price/dates/changeover times all pointed to Qatar.
Thomsons were a similar price but 2 days earlier which meant the wife using up more of her works holidays. Fly out from Gatwick on the 18th of March for 3 weeks :hols Hopefully can get back to the Horizon. The wife really happy there last year. :cheers
BBN
:wave: hope i can help we booked our flights for feb 11 with qatar through
tickets to india .com £1,100 they might be worth a try hope this helps .. :cheers
:wave: Just another little bit of information.We booked our flights travelling Mar:11th.travelling with Qatar Airlines but through 9flights.com. They came in a little bit cheaper than Qatar web site.Hope you find this helpful. :tup
:whoops just forgot to mention we travel from manchester/ :wave:
How much luggage allowance did you get Franny ? cheers Dave
:wave: Well Dave they say 30k but we have sent an email to just make sure.Waiting for a reply so as soon as i hear i will let you know. ;)
Still looking...........but we will definitely be there in March! :tup Fizz
Booked with Jet Airways. Anyone travelled with them?
goangirl wrote:
Booked with Jet Airways. Anyone travelled with them?

Hi goangirl,yes We like Jet always always been good,with some good connection times,and no worries with your luggage once identified at Mumbi :tup
Oh that's great Split! Yes, they are good connection times. Also 46k luggage!! :yikes I'll never get it shut!! Thanks for your help. Hope you are both ok and see you soon! XX
Hi GaoanGirl.46 kgs Iv never had that much with Jet :tup ,thats great. Were both good thanks and look forward to seeing you both again at the HT meets :) :)
why on earth would anyone need more than 20kg for :que The more weight you give, especially to a woman,will result in even more junk that will never be used or worn ! 20kg more than enough for me and thats including m straightners and hair dryer :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.