Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Well there are so many variables on this. Most importantly what standard of AI are you staying at? A good quality AI will cater for your every need and some, while a budget AI may result in you eating out as much as eating in the hotel, there are some dodgy ones around!!
Things like ice cream, time restrictions on drinks and extra charges for cocktails and imports can make a big difference if not included in the AI package.
As a guide we stay in quality 5 star 24/7 AI's and allow ourselves about £100- each per week for incidentals like tipping, shopping and excursions, although you could easily spend much more if you want, and your budget allows. Excursions range from approx £10-£15 for a boat trip up to £150-+ for 2 day trips to Ephesus and Pammukale so again it depends on what you want to do.
Hope this helps and have a great holiday

Dave
thaks very much got your reply
we are also staying 5 star ai
thanks
x
5 stars can vary in quality and most finish A/I at 2300 or midnight.
The cost of trips will also vary on which area you are staying in, cos Turkey is BIG.
(Sarfend from London for £5, or Sarfend from Leeds £55 IYSWIM)

The last time we were in Turkey, we had been there 5 days before we spent a lira, but before that it was £500 in a week.

All visits to Turkey were enjoyed though, but not the visits to the gym when we returned.
;) ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.