Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
spends
3 Posts
hi wigganer its really hard to tell someone how much to take everyones spending habits are different i have been to bulgaria 5 times and going again 22nd august for 2 weeks and compared to many places in europe it is considerably cheaper we take £1000 we are 2 adults 1 child we go to the water park but dont do the trips anymore cos we did them our first year dont know the prices in the clubs cos we dont go drinks are more expensive on the prom but go down the back streets and you can still get a pint for under a £1 i hope this helps if you want anymore info pm me and i will do my best to help :cheers xx have a great holiday
If you are AI, you'll probably still eat out on occasions as food at VP isn't great and food is cheap in the restaurants ( Keep off the beach bars though as more expensive )
I would say £400-£500 tops. We are a couple who go for 2 weeks and have never spent over £1000 between us in .

Toonman :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.