Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just read that they are 3k from the beach but it says there's a regular dolmus.
I've added these apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review here:-

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Many thanks :cheers
morh,I dont Know if you know Armutalan area,they are close to the Cettia Hotel and apts,over the road from the Cettia is Elvis restaurant,go down the narrow road by the side of Elvis and this will bring you to the Huner apts,just a couple of minutes away,they are also next to the Seren Apts.No 3 dolmus will take you to Marmaris Centre,or about 15 min walk will bring you to the seafront at Point centre.
Crispy
I do know Armutulan as we have stayed there before but mainly the area around Armutulan Square. I now have a better idea thanks to your directions.
Thanks for replying.
morh,Also just to help,it is nice and quiet by the Huner apts,maybe a few chickens close by!!,and some nice villas have been built by them last couple of years,and yet some good restaurants and bars a few minutes walk away,we always stay at Club Likya apts close by,nice location.
Thanks again Crispy.

Have a feeling it is a bit away from the part of Armutulan I know. Do I have my bearings right - is it anywhere near Sarahs Fun Pub and the Royal Garden Hotel or am I away off track? Sure I remember seeing the Elvis when travelling on number 3 dolmus.
Morh,spot on,Sarahs fun pub is directly opposite Elvis restaurant,Royal Garden is further up the hill.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.