Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I'm back
13 Posts
my word , that has gone so quickly , welcome back. Do hope you enjoyed yourselves and mr wicked is better, looking forward to your report, love shirley v :tup
:yikes OMG Chris!!!! What time did you fly? We got back day before you...10 hours to get back...only 8 and half to get there!

Please let us know how Mark is! Could it have been something you ate at Ingos?

Like Chris..the only people I saw with HT armbands were her and Hulls! Will tag my review on here after Chris has done hers. Brilliant time - overnight on rice boat on the Mandovi..4days and nights at Palolem (going by 3 busses and costing a fraction of the price of taxi! :tup )
Im so sorry to hear your hubby is sick I hope he is well in a day or two .....cant wait to read your report ...mike is so nice I like to meet up with mike and carol .......colleen
Just a quick up-date i had to take mr wicked to the hospital in the early hours of this morning.

He'd had a bad night, with the sweats, stomach cramps and still had diarrhoea,

he'd had nothing to eat since saturday lunch and couldn't keep water down.

spent all morning in a&e, he was put on a saline drip, so at least he now has some fluid in him.

were back now, but awaiting test results

will do my holiday review later.
Oh blimey Chris do let us know how he is, wish him well from us wont you :)
oh dear chris- that's not sounding too good
aww, hope he gets better soon.

I havent really had any trouble in Goa, but my dad was in bed for the first 2 days/nights on our first visit.
Had to call the doctor because he was being sick, and very frequent visits to the toilet.
Sounds like Campylobacter... if you don't re-hydrate can be very serious. Always see a doctor if you cannot stop throwing up and crapping. It can kill weak and elderly people.
:( I got that ...POSITIVE it was from the plane food going out..in Turkey one year! I was ok ...as long as I didn't eat!!! Had it about 6 weeks after I returned home too. After tests had to have on particular type of antibiotic...Erythromcin I think it was. I've heard that now they insist on doing the camera down the throat thing to check that the stomach is 'all clear' now :(
still got the runs, can't even keep water down him.
hope he gets better soon....what about your good self,sounds like you are ok. i hope you had a good
time despite the ill-ness. we go on the 28th feb...best wishes Gavin
Hope he gets better.

I had an injection to stop me throwing up and 2 other pills. You have to just sip water and you may still throw up. I'm just getting better now OVER 1 YEAR ON!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.