Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I will go to some of the meets, as we will be in Goa for 3 months, however, it is pointless me suggesting places to meet, as to be honest I haven't got a clue where these places are.

We tend to stick to the area local to us, and I know for a fact that they will not be able to cope if a load of Brits turn up.

Finding a place where the meet is, is easy just ask the tuk tuk drivers.
Gayle
thanks Tomitma
To avoid repitition between threads could I just ask that those who are interested but don't want to vote or put suggestions on the main thread just put their name only down here? Just looking for a list here. :tup
We are in Goa for 9 weeks, and usually attend the meetings at Lazy Days. Would arrange to be at 1 meeting a week, don't mind what day or where! Usually bring some friends too! And KJF!! :rofl
If Ben and i go back next Feb, it will be for a week in candolim, so not fussed, would like to say "Hello" to other HT members, but don't mind where it is or when. :)

J.
Del 949, not really fussed either way.
last meet we went to ......no-one else turned up!!
Dont really mind Calangute or Candolim, as long as the venue is big enough to cope (if lots of people decide to turn up) We went to a couple of meets at Lazy Days with the lovely Goangirl & her hubby Roy which were good,the only problem was that at one of them about a dozen or so turned up (which was great) but I think it was to many for the venue and we may have put people off dining there as they thought it was to busy... :que
Karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.