Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
The hotel is right on the beach and the Iberostars are usually always first class. Playa de Muro shares the same coastline as Can Picafort so you will know that the sea is shallow and that the beach is excellent, rather better perhaps in Playa de Muro than Can Picafort in fact. Playa de Muro is a fairly low-key resort between Can Picafort and Alcudia. Sufficient bars and restaurants, and you might want to check out the El Laberinto maze for the kids (more for the 10 year old though).
Hi,

We have stayed at the Alcudia Pins which is just along from Aludia Park. The area is lovely and the beach is perfect for families. The apartments are directly on the beach front and looking at the Alcudia Park you can see that it is obviously a high quality hotel. Having had a walk round the pool area of the Alcudia park the main difference I noticed from where we stayed was how quiet (in volume) it was. This may be a good thing if you like peace and quiet, but we liked the more lively/family atmosphere of Alcudia Pins.

I am sure you will not be disappointed with The Alcudia Park or with the surrounding area! :cheers
Shezzy. Maybe a bit of confusion. Understandable as the names are similar and they are Iberostars, but the one near to Alcudia Pins is the Albufera Park. The Alcudia Park is in the main part of Playa de Muro close to the boundary with Alcudia. But what you say applies just as equally!!
Hi, I'm just about ready to book 10 days in the Iberostar Alcudia Park and see that you can book sea view or pool view rooms. I would like a room overlooking the pool and wondered if anyone has stayed there and can recommend a particular block or room to ask for.

Any tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.