Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi i stayed at this hotel in jul 2004 with parents have just booked up for 7th jul 07 to go on my own with the boyf. this hotel is fantastic as with all of the other iberostar hotels it should be 5* not 4*. the place is immaculate lovely hotel rooms and lovely food. the hotel is right on the gorgeous beach with its white sand a warm green sea. there are a selection of shops bars and restaurants outside of the hotel you should try portobellos italian restaurant and cheers bar in the port area is great for kids and adults and has lovely meals, and this hotel is right beside the alcudia pins. the hotel is geared towards the germans but there are a few english and other nationalitys aswell however the actual resort itself if very english orientated. if you fancy a bit more noise just get on the bus right outside the hotel and for about 1 euro go into the port area which is a 5 min ride away. if you have children they will love it as it is geared alot towards them with lots of things to do. but is also great for just adults aswell. i have been to alcudia once 9 years ago when i was 11 and then in 2004 when i was 17 and it is still the best place i have ever been and i can't wait to go back to the albufera playa next year mel
  • Edited by mel.w.76 2006-08-02 10:05:56
Thanks so much for your reply, it has put my mind at rest about it now and I can't wait to go! :lol:
it ok i wish it was me jetting off to the playa in 2 weeks. i am going to sunny beach in bulgaria on the 25 aug but still can't wait for next year only about 49 weeks he he! have a great time you will love it :lol: mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.