All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi Dave

Great reviews HERE and resort reports HERE.

You can read discussions regarding this hotel HERE.

Pippy :D
We got married there in October just gone, u will have a fabulous time, everything from food, to entertaiment was great, the staff are all really friendly, and always have a smile for you, u wont be disappointed.
We are thinking of going back again this year.
Any Questions U have feel free to ask.

Enjoy your Hols!!!

Lindaxxx :D
I was wondering if anyone has a contact name for The Costa Dorada Resort?? I'm looking to email ahead and try and get the best room possible, has anyone done this before or requested anything??

Many thanks
Dave
email addy is : costa.dorada@iberostar.com.do

We emailed a few weeks before and asked for a sea view in which we got, altho my sis didnt, but she asked at reception to be moved and they moved here to a room with a sea view next day.

Lindaxxx
Thanks for that Linda! Do you have a contact name by any chance? What building number is are the Junior Suites in??

Very greatful!
Dave
Dont think u need a contact name, we never did when we emailed them.
Not sure what number building the junior suites are in, but if you just ask in your request for a sea view they will do there upmost to sort it out for you. not sure if u have to book junior suites when u book holiday. or maybe u can upgrade when u get there providing there are any free.

Good luck!!

Linda xxx

*edit please do not use phone text ie U on the Forum Briar.
Ok thats great Linda, I have emailed ahead and looking forward to their response.

Thanks
Dave
Just to let u know dave, they may not reply to your email, we didnt recieve a reply, but got what weasked for, am sure u will have no problems.

Gud luck and hope u have a fab holiday!!

Lindaxxx
I have recieved a reply from both email addresses costa.dorada@iberostar.com.do & reservaspop@iberostar.com.do more or less saying the same thing

"in reference to your kind e-mail I would like to tell you that we have taken note of your kind request. We will do our best, but we can not guarantee it, because it depends on the availability."

So my fingers are firmly crossed to get what I asked for.

Thanks
Dave
My sister recently returned from this hotel (she's really fussy) she said that it was absolutely amazing. Nothing was too much trouble, the staff, the food just everything was fantastic. I'm sure you'll have a great time

Sue :) :)
Only 20 more sleeps,i have just e-mailed to request a sea view room in Block 1. Will let you know the outcome. :wink:
Reference my thread on 7th feb. I have received a reply from the hotel confirming they will do their best to oblige. :P the manager also states he has a surprise for us on the 3rd.Mar. :roll: (our Golden Wedding anniversary).
We cannot expect better than this,Only 13 sleeps to go. :lol:
Thats good to hear! My fingers are crossed for you that you have a superb holiday and please let us know how you get on.

Take care

D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.