Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Were there in October but having been on other forums i dont think theres much to worry about other than our Russian "friends". Have a great time and dont worry :sun2
No, I'm not worried, it has great reviews on other sites. I'll let you know what to expect when we get back. :wave:
Hi Minione :wave:

Don't know if you have seen this, I guess you have, the Saraya seems to be one of the hotels at the back. At least you will have 8 other hotels to visit and the beach looks as though it will be nice. :tup

http://v2.cache4.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/12103251.jpg?redirect_counter=1

If u click on it, it gets all big !

xxx
:D I couldnt find no 6 for a bit there .. Was even looking over the back in the golf course :rofl

It does look very nice sharon .
Ah but did u click on it Lyn, it then seems to get ginormous.

I thought it looked rather nice & if you need a day/night out you are only about 30 mins from Hurgarda in a cab I beleive and then after the hustle and bustle you presumably escape back to the peace of the hotels.

I was a bit confused though as I have always fancied a hotel called The Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay, (has 7 a la cartes included in the AI :hyper ) but can't see that on there. So I am wondering if there might be two parts to Makadi Bay. :que
Thanks Chris, yes I saw it today and replied to it,so now you know who I am on the other side! The hotel has had some great recent reviews, I am really looking forward to it now. I will be happy to post a review on here when I get back as there are only a couple.
Lyn,trust you to be lurking where you shouldn't be,are you even a member of that golf club? Take care both, Sharon X :rofl
Does anyone know the e-mail address for this hotel please?
Anyone? Been trying all afternoon to no avail. Iberotel must have a web site,I can't find it. :que
Try this minione :tup

Iberotel Makadi Saraya
Madinat Makadi, Safaga Road, P.O. Box 178
Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt
Tel: +20 65 359 0530
Fax: +20 65 359 0540
E-mail: reservation@jaz.travel

http://www.iberotel.de/en/
Thanks for that Graham,it worked,I've already received a reply. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.