Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Ibiza in April
6 Posts
well playa den bossa is right next to airport.but as for bars open.it will be very quite.most are just opening or cleaning ready for opening in next few weeks.a few hotels will be open but not all.try a few bookings and let me know which hotel or atps you have picked,but don;t book them till you tell me first.

most resorts open first week in may.so if you could go then it would be better.as then you can book with major tour op flights.ie go out with one and fly back with another.and you should get cheaper budget flights in first week in may.april is a little to early
Thanks! Only thing is, we are chosing to go in April as our youngest son is away with school that week!

Maybe better booking a few days in Benidorm, but fancied somewhere different as we're going there (again!) in August for a fortnight!

Best Regards

elaine
santa eulalia and ibiza town are open all year with plenty of bars and restaurants open (i live in santa eulalia) - ibiza town is arguably nearer (easier to get to/from) the airport than playa den bossa :) - and PDB wont really open till late april - although easter is late this year
adeibiza i know you live there but pdb is just up the road from airport.so how can it be easier to get to airport from ibiza.god your only talking up a road. on to main road and your there.ok its a straight road into ibiza town.but you still gotta turn right to get into town.

santa eulalia would be best then.working town so loads of places open at that time of year.
in april you have to go to ibiza town first unless you get a taxi and pdb wont be open anyway, i'd be surprised if (m)any hotels are open in pdb let alone main bars/restaurants etc and santa eulalia is the other side of ibiza town

so saying pdb is not a good idea - there's more open in san an, santa gertrudis etc ;) - in santa eulalia there arent going to many hotels open - la cala should be

i'd suggest ibiza town for all round amenties etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.