Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Ibiza Trips
9 Posts
well if you walk over to where the boats are.other side of bay.they do trips to other beaches and places of interest.glass bottem boat are good for a few hours out.now the water park is in playa den bossa other side of island.your looking at 3 buses to get there.but if you time it right your there in less than an hour.if you make your way to the egg island.walk up that main road which takes you to ibiza town.on the right is a go kart race track.

but do check with your hotel rep what trips they do.island tour is good for the money.depends which tour op you are going with.not cheap though.
You could get the bus over to Santa Eulalia for the day there is a direct bus from San Antonio. At the same time you could visit nearby Es Cana.

Ibiza town is a short bus ride away and is great by day or night.

Formentara is a ferry ride away.

Have a look at ibiza bus they list all the bus routes.
http://www.eivissabus.info/transport/index.php?lang=en

map and all routes by bus.just behind the egg is the new bus station in san an.when you walk passed eden night club from the bay.get to the egg island.you will see a alley way.walk up there and its on the right side.cannot miss it really.
Thanks for the replies.

How much is the water park in playa den bossa and can you take your own food/drinks?

Any discounts available thru local tour ops etc?

Thanks
the tour op will do a trip inc bus to get there again its not cheap with them.best diy.you can pay on door anyway.not sure of price.i did not look in june.think its around 8/10 euro?.yes just put food in abag.but going diy you will see more of ibiza.trust me it easy to do.dont be frighten to try,,

find san an bus station.near egg island.see map i sent you where football ground is.get a ticket from office.you need bus number 3 to ibizatown.get off in ibiza town.walk back on yourself.other way bus came up road.look for bus stop that has 14 wrtten on it.you will see a liitle box office to get a ticket.jump on bus.5 mins to pdb.look for burgerking on right hand side ok.in resort.when the bus goes passed there it turns left and sharp right.look on right for funfair.passed that a little is massive shop.press bell.get on right outside water park.

to get back home just do the oppisite.14 to ibiza walk up to main station get ticket from inside walk out turn right.last busstop.cheap shop right near it.home to san an.

seems alot to do .but it can be done in less than one hour.
18E for an adult- and 10E for a child up to the age of 14. Our hotel did a 1E discount per person if you bought tickets at reception.

We took a packed lunch- and drinks- no problems there!

Belly.
just shows you how long it has been since i looked at prices.

but still best going diy.at least you can stay for as long as you wish.and if someone takes ill.your not waiting for the bus to take you back to your hotel.plus having to drop all others of as well.if you had enough at say 2pm.you could walk round pdb or nip on to the longest beach on island.by the way you get to see the planes coming in or taking off.depends which way the wind is blowing.

if you do get spare time.turn right when you leave waterpark.and take a look at the hotels on the left side.right on beach.if you carry on to island turn left there is two more down that road.
thanks for your replies. i'll see how much a tour op charges and if the price is high will do it diy

thanks again, very much appreciated! 3 days to go and counting!!! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.