Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Ice Rink !!
6 Posts
Yes thats true, we were there in march and saw it.I'm not sure when it opens though.
open now,my daughter popped in tuesday, it was open but nobody was on the ice
Is this opposite the Castilla/Rio Park please?
Sue
Sue, it is in the La Noria shopping centre if you know where that is. It isn't far from the Rio Park, just two streets down. You can get to it from either the Calle Lepanto or Avenida Europa and it is on the lower level.
The new Ice World is now open daily from 11am to 11pm. It's situated inside La Noria Commercial Centre on Avenida Europa next to the old bus terminal. (That's the shopping centre which for many years had the redundant water wheel). The centre can also be accessed from Calle Gerona, Calle Lepanto, and Avenida Murcia (The Yellow Brick Road).

Entry including skate hire is €7.50 per person for two hours.

There is a special session reserved for under 10s on Saturday mornings, from 9am until 11am.

Anyone thinking about paying a visit should perhaps check their travel insurance first, to ensure that medical expenses arising from any mishaps are fully covered. Some policies may exclude such claims.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.