Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Im glad everything went good Papa, so it actually rained for one day did it?
What was the average prices there compared the last year and the year before?
Beer
Food
Clothes?
Thanks
Papa P.

Firstly welcome to the forums. Sounds like you had a great time and enjoyed your holiday. I tend to think lots of the apartments in the resorts are basic but as everyone says they are always spotless and the lack of 'extras' just doesn't seem to bother anyone. Will be in Marmaris in two weeks but always like to visit Icmeler and the Love Boat in particular.

Wilson :wink:
Yeah it rained from about 4pm until just after 10pm from what i can remember! That was the day after we arrived but from what I could tell from the transfer there were quite a few puddles on the way to Icmeler as well!

As for prices...I dont drink so have no idea how much the beers were! Food was pretty much the same prices as previous years of visiting...but I just hand the money over, its always a great meal wherever you go! Yet to have a bad meal in 3 visits to Icmeler!

Clothes...possibly slightly more expensive for the decent fakes to be honest. Obviously you still get your 4 or 5 t-shirts for £10 but they didnt seem very good quality at all! In saying that I reckon if you go at the end of the season you will get some proper bargains because the resort seems to be very quiet.

Thanks for the welcome Wilson! :) Very true about the basic apartments but I dont go on holiday to sit in my apartment and admire the wallpaper! It gets used to sleep, shower, toilet and get changed in...so long as its clean and not too warm I'm happy! I'm easy pleased that way! :lol:
If you are visiting Icmeler I can only advise visiting Chef next door to the Loveboat...great service and great meals as can be seen by how busy it is every night!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.