Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Jcarey

Glad you had a nice holiday.

I'm staying in ClubTokmak in Sept what are they like?

Its a shame the waiters are not allowed to do their shows if they want to. Some of these guys really put in the work and there are other places to go for a drink if you dont want to watch the shows.

Lynn
we have stayed at clubtokmak on many occaissions now and never had problem, very friendly staff. apartments are clean modern, serve nice food, it has good size pool and plenty of sunbeds, we like mainy keep returning due it being good quality.
hope this helps.
i have sent you a pm
jcarey2536, What was the price for an Efes, Water, and meals at the apartments.
efes i think was 4.5 lira or carlsberg large bottle was 5tl
bottled wate i think was either 1lira or 1.5tl i didnt really drink water
pizza which kids liked was from 8tl - 11 tl pepperoni , maragrita, and others
fillet steak was 18tl which was good value
hi jcarey,we just arrived back today from tokmak,we arrived on the 6th and there were 28 of us and did get a bit rowdy in the early part of the first week,but i enjoyed it there and would go back for sure,the staff were great Bob being a gem so we bought them all man city shirts lol
stoniemcfc
hi i rememeber your party, im glad you had good holiday , i did get talkin to frank well i was thier, i was the one who had lfc tattoo on leg while i was their. and we was talking about the forth coming season
I was in the said large party also...

Great apartments, great resort. Went to the usual Wayside, Waterfall, Moonlight, then tried all different places after reading on here went to Ozzys it was OK nothing special, 1 of the best was Set steakhouse,Dream 3 bels was good food, Got some good deals with the boatrips £8 all inculsive with a free night cruise thrown in. Did the day walk to Marmaris in the heat,

Worst meal was De Ja Vu, best just go in there for a drink.

We took a pre payment card which was great, then just changed sterling, 2.43 TL was a good rate.

Best day was when City beat B/Burn got politly asked to leave a hotel for jumping in the pool, then the Raki was free flowing.

Club Tokmac is a great place to stay, the rooms have all you need and the pool is a great size with plenty of sunbeds, Sahra, Mustafa, Burhan, Barbaras & and the other guy were fantastic, Not too ful on as in other places I have stayed,

All in all, a great two weeks in the sun...
hello 3 bells,got to agree with you about the best day being the saturday football and the worst meal being de ja vu though i couldnt help thinking i had been there before but my guts were iffy and was not able to eat anyway,boat trips were top value for money and all eating places were quality,im glad you enjoyed the walk to marmaris though i also enjoyed my day round the pool as you were trecking...shame you didnt quite make it to the flag up the hill...maybe next time...eh!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.