Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Icmeler Relax
6 Posts
We have the Litera Icmeler Relax Hotel down as being formerly the Idas HERE

However according to the Goldtrail site is was previously the Abacus Saral HERE

luci :wave
we were in icmeler a few weeks ago talking to people who were staying in there they said it was ok but they would not stay there again as the rooms were bit cramped but at the end of the day you are in them to shower and sleep :tup

I read a review somewhere that about 5 years ago they had a case of legionnaires disease so they shut it down had it done out and opened up as a different name
There are 2 hotels Relax and Deluxe and much confusion surrounds the naming of them. One was the Abacus (formerly Idas or Seral :que) other was Park Metropole which I think also had a name change. :duh
wasnt the Park Metropol the big pink one by the underground market??
my brother stayed in the grand saral.... not good..balcony, very small just enough room to stand . pool on the roof.. very deep... last yr it was full of working girls.. russian ones i think, my brother has just come back from icmeler said hotel saral has a new name, there are lots of lovely hotels and apartments in icmeler, think i would give this one a miss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.