Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Relax!!
5 Posts
Hi
Me and my family have been to the coral sea resort twice and it is not at all noisy.It is situated in the nabq area of sharm which in my opinion is much better than Naama (the livelier and noisier part of Sharm,more suited to party loversT),its cleaner and an up and coming area with many restaurants ,shopping malls etc.. being added all the time.You can go for a stroll outside the hotels in the evening no problem.The only smoky area in the Coral Sea Resort is the Irish Bar inside the hotel but there are quieter places to relax like the lobby bar if you like peace and quiet of an evening.The evening entertainment was held in an amphitheatre type of place outside and was butlinesque if you like that sort of thing.We found that worked quite well for us as we were travelling with our children who enjoyed it totally.The beach always had sunbeds available and was very peaceful in fact it was the quietest beach i have ever been to,hardly anyone on it .Hope this is of help!
I totally agree with Julie we stayed at Coral Sea in August last yr it was fantastic

Going back in November this year

You wont be disapointed at all if you book it :tongue
thank you both for your replies,we will be booking our holiday soon and yes we will give the Coral Sea resort a go,we were almost there in confirming our booking and your comments have made up our minds ,once again thank you and we will post our favourable review no doubt upon our return.Dougie & Martine. :)
we are going to csr soon and i have heard that the irish bar has now been made non smoking, im hoping it has, will let you know soon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.