Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Good report, RWB46! I enjoyed my first time in Icmeler and am also looking to go back for a week, last week of October.
:cheers

J.
the steak looks lovely, where is Andys in Marmaris
Andys Restauraunt in on the main road in Marmaris, If you know where the second Mcdonalds is on the main road coming from Icmeler you will be able to find Andy's as it's around 5 premises closer to Icmeler from Mcdonalds on the same side.
so if you go past the first one next to migros to the next one it is near there?, there is also another mcdonalds near the bizarre now, they seem to be springing up
No, Their are 3 Mcdonalds in Marmaris, One as you said at the Migros complex, The other one again as you said near the Bizarre opposite the Dolmus bus station, It's the one in the middle you have to find, This one you have to walk up steps to go to and you dont really notice it from the Dolmus, If the dolmus was to leave the terminus in Marmaris it would then turn right at the roundabout, Then it would go straight up that long street to the top where longbeach starts then round a corner where the dual carriageway starts, Mcdonalds is on the same side of the street as if you were going to Icmeler via the Dolmus less than quarter of a mile.
thats what i said, if you go past the one near migros onto the next one, then there is a third by the bazzare
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.