Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Kendo. Arriving at Iguana on 6th June for 2 weeks. Its our first time to Turkey and cant wait to get there and meet everybody. See you in the Chill bar for a couple of beers :D

Steve
cheers steve, i'm sure you'll enjoy it, see you later, ken
Does anyone know if the iguana apartments have safe deposit boxes in them.

A&L
Hi Alec & Lyn,
When are you going to the Iguana Apartments ?
Hi Jean & Ed

We will be there on the 20th June

A&L
Hi A&L.
Yes they do have safety deposit boxes,these are situated in a small room just off reception.

Gene
You will be long gone by the time we arrive: 5th September. Please let us know how wonderful it all is! We are getting married there on 12th September :lol:
Gene

Thanks for that
did not see them last year when we looked round the apartments

Jean & Ed

Dont worry we will let you all know how things went
and all the best with the wedding
you could not have picked a better place to tie the knot

A&L
hi john, i was just reading the post's on your apartments and i noticed 10 nights or 11 nights....do you do this or is it 7/14 only, i ask because this is what the wife prefers not 14...thanks Gavin 8)
We take bookings for 10 and 11 nights if we have the availability.

John
thanks john, i will bear this in mind for next holiday/year.....Gavin 8)
just back from 1 week in the iguana apts, here's the lowdown, you go up the stairs, at the top is the reception area and the room where the safety deposit boxes are [ £1 per day ] see levante, not sure how his name is spelt, always smiling, along the corridor where the lights are on sensors, the rooms on the right are above the majestic boys bar, can get a bit noisy but at midnight the music dies down, rooms on the left are above the chill bar, into the apartments, the bathroom has a shower with a cubicle so the water is not all over the floor, a shaver point and a hairdrier, the kitchen and living area is very spacious with an electric kettle, microwave, fridge and toaster, a three seater couch and two chairs a wardrobe, and satelite tv and the all important a/c unit, operated by remote control, up the spiral staircase to the bedroom another wardrobe and two small uints, 2 single beds and again another a/c unit, the balcony is of a good size for sitting out in, all in all very clean and comfortable, anyone staying here will not be dissapointed, kendo
Perhaps this should be posted in the hotel reveiw section?
Wooo hooo... good to hear coz that's where we are off to in August... We are staying in a 2 bed apt... did you have one of those or did you stay in a one bed? Will the 2 bed apts be on the left or the right??
Was the pool nice?
jess....
hi,jessfm,we stayed in a 1 bedroom, not sure of the layout we were on the right, you use the pool next door at the restaurant, straight to it at the bottom of the stairs, gets the sun al day, kendo
Gail,

You are in and thats where the webcam is so you already know the view.

John
yeah I know... just making sure I've not missed on anything.. :) and after you giving me a 'virtual tour' I now know what it's like underneath our apt too :wink:
Was that the one you were staying in John when you showed us around.

Hope you tidy it up before Gail get's there :rofl

Just kidding Gail :lol:

Glenys
Good report Kendo. I can picture it so much better now thanks.
So John, are we over the Chill bar or the other one ? 5th September, Jean & Ed?! Will want a bit of peace for our "honeymoon" you know, then again perhaps a lot of noise downstairs might be a good idea if you know what I mean ?!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.