Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I have asked for the updated hotel review to be added to our page.
Nothing has been listed yet. Does no one know of the hotel at all?
I've requested it again. By the way, the one I found was the Insotel Club Tarida Beach. I can't find one named Bay so am assuming this is the one you want? If not, could you give me the name of the company you booked through please?
Just checked our booking and it just says INSOTEL CLUB TARIDA (first choice) must have got it wrong!!
Still can't find any info on it anywhere though....
Hi
I am asking this question again because I asked under the wrong hotel name previously. Has anyone been to this hotel since it was made 4 star? I am getting quite concerned as reviews are virtually impossible to find - which is very unusual. My husband, myself & 2 kids are off there for a fortnight in September and it has cost us well over £2k so it needs to be good!!

Please help if you know anything about the hotel.

Thanks in advance

Amanda
Could anyone give me any information about the ( Insotel club tarida ) My family & I are considering going there next year instead of going to San Miguel. Any information about the hotel would be appreciated. Thank You... :D
Hi Amanda

I am also going to the club tarida in september with my husband and my 8 month old son. You should take a look at http://www.tripadvisor.comthere are a couple of reviews off people who have recently been there, and also a link to some lovely pictures of the hotel. I hope that helps. might see you by the pool i'll be the stressed out mum trying to catch some rays. :lol:
Ha ha, you and me both!! When are you going and have you read about the no hand luggage thing??
Hi
We are going to the Insoltel Tarida Brach in 4 week so I'll let you know! I have been quite worried as we have paid a lt of money for our two weeks and the reviews are few and far between. By the sounds of things the hotel is great but there is nothing around at all when you go out of the grounds. We will just have to make the most of things I suppose!

Amanda
First Choice are the only operator from the UK in this hotel. I used to rep it and it is awesome. Great food, great rooms and the ents staff are amazing for your kids.

Say hello to Ilena and Enrique, they work in reception and have great English.
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel latest July this year.
THanks Paolo - will do!
Hi Amanda, :D
we go on the 17th( can not wait :pele ). Have just checked out manchester airport's web site and you can take hand luggage that is no bigger then 45cmx35cmx16cm and all baby milk and food has to be opened and tasted when going through security. :x
Yep, know about the hand luggage thing. Thank god it's been changed!! We are going on the 20th - only 13 more sleeps!!!
Might see you there!
has anyone stayed in this hotel we are thinking about booking here for next september. dont know if its sutiable for our family though its really hard to find any info from anyone. we have three kids and dont want them bored stiff for two weeks if we go! the oldest will be 16 (a girl) then our 11yr old boy then our little girl will be 3. will there be plenty entertainment for them all and us here??? are the rooms as nice as the pictures? and what is the food like this was a bit of an issue with our youngest when we were away a couple of weeks ago!
Merged with existing topic.

You can also check our reviews by clicking the link at the top of the page.

luci :wave
We have booked to go to Insotel club tarida beach ,the first choice holiday village,and travel on 24th August. I am now starting to panic as we are taking our 13 year old and our 3 year old.Our daughter just wants to make friends on holiday and all the sites seem to state that the hotel is full of Italians and Germans and no English-has anyone been in August and should I be worrying. Call me naive but I thought a First Choice holiday village would be mostly English. Please help!!! Juliet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.