Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
internet cafes
6 Posts
awwwh!! what a shame to have to miss your football - there are lots of places on Baga Rd that show the matches so you should be OK....unless the OH bans such things whilst on hols??!!! Lots of internet cafes around but as I don't use them I cant really say which is the best. The one next to Cafe Coffee day on Baga Rd seems popular (Sify I-Way) I think it's called. I'm sure Gemma 33 can help you out with this as she stays at the MD and I think she sometimes uses internet in Goa.
Good Luck and have a good holiday, GFF xx
first off the football is shown live (assuming its premiership) in a multitude of places, including the hotel MD in the bar area and in your room - the tv has all the main sports channels that show live games. A lot of the Shacks in Baga have the footie on big screen we watched most games at the Silver Sands Shack - good screen good picture and a most excellent shack. as for the internet there is a pc inteh reception area at the MD where you can access the internet for free...its first come first served so be sensible as others may be waiting, but i found i could use it whenever i wanted with little or no wait.
don't know about your hotel, but a lot of them have internet access in house now.
BOB
There is one computer to log on at the MD, its in the main reception area at the back.
All the rooms have TVs which show Star and ESPN Sport and there is lots of British games on. Either that or I am sure you will get to see your game at one of the places Goldenflipflop mentioned.
Enjoy your holiday, MD is fab.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.