Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Internet cafes?
5 Posts
i think we paid roughly 5 lira for an hour....? but i may be wrong, i just handed out the money, :think

buy a phone card, thats what i did, it cost 10 lira, and it gives you 100 credits, i phoned home everyday with that....you can get one with larger credits aswell....

cant help you on the marmaris bit, we stayed in icmeler
Hi Amy

When we were in Marmaris just a few weeks ago lots of the restaurants and bars offer free internet access so you should have no problem buying a drink and keeping in touch that way.

As K&R said buy a phone card, we also got a 10TL one and phoned home at least once a day and still came back with 40 credits on it.

Enjoy you holiday :tup
Hi Amy, if you cross the main road from the Tekin and head about 50 yards towards Icmeler you come to Andy's Bar. They have free internet in there, if you are having a meal or a drink. You will find the food is very good too.

Jim.
Anyone know of any internet cafes in Gumbet..?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.