Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi just come back from marmaris mad hatters have moved back near were the kibela hotel if you know were the kibela hotel its a cross road,its bigger and better,if you get there cavit and kim will make you welcome .
hi where did it used to be, i am trying to find out where albatros is thanks stef
hi stef the mad hatters have moved do you know the nergis hotel catch a dolmus to the nergis hotel walk about 50metres up the road to the kibela hotel and its on the corrner and the mad hatters is a cross the road from the kibela hotel, the albatros i will let you kno . tony :think :think
the mad hatters used to be in armutilan last year but they moved this year next to the kibela hotel across the road when are you going i have just come back from marmaris, :cheers :cheers tony,
hi tony going 30th july we had to change hotels two months ago as the holiday company are no longer using atlantis apartments so we had to change to albatros just didnt want to be too far away from the shops, i like going to the clothes shops opposite the tah mahal, stef
hi stef have you got your bearings have a good holiday there are plenty of shops a round were you are staying if i can help just send a message , tony :cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.