Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
just returned from sunny beach on friday,there are service buses tht run from airport the cost is 8lev about £4 i only know this because a mate of mine gt on the bus by mistake from sunny beach have a nice holiday if theres anything else you would like to know feel free to ask. Graeme
Ok tanks. Its burgas airport yeah? Do you know where this bus stops in sunny beach because i am staying the far end of the resort?
yeah its bourgas i would imagen it stops at the bus station though not sure it may run through on main road.
Depends what time you arrive in Bourgas, Im not sure how late the buses run. I believe the Bourgas bus stops near the roundabout, just outside the airport. The bus ends its journey in the main bus station in Sunny Beach. Where are you staying?
Staying in the Palazzo apartments further up Sunny beach its close to Nessebar..
The Palazzo is nearer to Nessebar end of SB and the bus would pass these going into the bus station.
Hotel Nobel close to bus stop ( you're on the opposite side of the road just up from the Summer Dreams apartments. )

Toonman
Okay will it definitely pass the palazzo? just to be sure. Tanks a mil for your help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.