Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
pek
It is quiet!!!What hotel are you going to? Don t forget to write a review!!! I am going to PEk myself in 4 weeks time. tell me what the weather is like. I need to know if its cool in the evenings!!!!
Happy hols
we are flying out on the 21st from glasgow also.
we are staying in hammamet bel air hotel

so looking forward to it yahoo weather is looking good :)

karen
Yahoo Weather was unfortunately only too accurate a couple of weeks ago when I was there - only a few sunny days out of two weeks, which was what they forecast. :roll:
Hi la lorientaise,
We went this time last year and had a fab week, weather was in the 80's. Evenings were warm, didn't need any cardi's/jackets. Yahoo weather was spot on last year also, so we are hoping it lives up to what it is showing for next week. We are staying at the Marhaba Palace, this is our 3rd time there. Son and his girlfriend coming too. Hope you all have a fab holiday.
Love Elsa. :pele :fly :sun
And i`m busy planning our 2nd visit in October.
Thinking of staying at the Marhaba Palace or the Kanta Hotel in PEK.
Who do you find to have the best deals on these hotels Elsa....

thanks
Paul
Hi Paul+3,

We have always used Thomas Cook, but just had a quick look and Airtours seem to be a slightly cheeper price for October than T/C. (based on our flights from Glasgow). We go half board, but you can go B+B to the Marhaba. Briarskeg has been to both of the hotels you are thinking about, but I know she prefers The Marhaba Palace. Enjoy,... whatever you decide. :D
Elsa.x x x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.