Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I have a feeling that they could be defecting to a rival forum, that seems to be very busy just now :que
x lassi
Gemma33, Polly50 and Irishcolleen are all in Goa just now, so I think it will get busier when they all get back at the end of this week.
We went the same time last year and I remember it being very busy on here then :que hope it picks up I miss the banter
there are 100+ posts every day just now( Sunday is quiet though)
:(

I will chat to you i am here till the 20th then with quite a few others we will be gone so maybe quite again. but then Polly, Gem, and IC will keep you entertained till we get back. Tell you stories about there coffee drinking parties :rofl

Pip
x
I've noticed there aren't many posts here lately. in fact not much for me to comment on, so i've been fairly quiet. i've made a few comments on the rival forum, and one or two here, but not much though, mainly because i've found a lot of subjects to be repetative. :que
i do however, look on the forums every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. :tup
hope it bucks up soon. BOB :bling :bling
I'm in Goa now and it's quiet here compared to previous years. Believe me the forum won't be quiet when the girls get back..... think they have a few memories for you all!!!
I got back from Goa last Monday(1st) and I have been so busy , just no time to do anything- something to do with Christmas I think?? Anyway we had a great time, very quiet but we like quiet, in fact likely the quietest for many years.

I was there during the Mumbai troubles , but the Goan were Police were to busy raiding the shacks for extra beds and taking there usual bribes on the beach.God help us if there is an incident in Goa.

Our hotel was full, but that was the exception, others in the group,ie. Sun Village,Horizon etc were running about 70% full(info from the manager in The Santiago).

In Baga all was quiet, the busiest by far was O'pescadors,even the Kim Fah had tables available.

Roll on January 26th :sun2 :sun2
Keith

Glad you didnt have the same problems as last time. We are off on Saturday, shame we wont be sharing a kings or 3 this time. Your back just in time to apply for the Sunderland managers job.

Howay the lads.

Love to P
Hi Paul

Application submitted but somehow I don't expect a call from Nial Quinn. No Kings in the hotel this time, Tiger Beer, and very nice it is.Its all over , as it seems to be on promotion, brewed in Maharastra with Forsters.

I hope you have a good time, a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year(we all need that), to both of you. :cheers :cheers
Gemma33, Polly50 and Irishcolleen are all in Goa just now, so I think it will get busier when they all get back at the end of this week.

Shirley are you trying to say we talk too much :rofl :D
Polly, Gem, and IC will keep you entertained till we get back. Tell you stories about there coffee drinking parties

:cheers Walks the coffee is brilliant in Goa :rofl Affects the memory tho :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.