Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Jesus Beach
6 Posts
Hire a car its a safe run out along the Datca road
Or alternatively get the dolmus to marmaris get off where the big tansas used to be or further up that main rd the dolmus station (more of a car park ) is about 300 metres up the road from the old tansas site on your left ,here you can get the orhaniye,bozborum or selimye dolmus and they will each pass through jesus beach or you could try icmeler on line they are organising trips to another beach in the area which is equally pretty ( gypsy beach)
John - many thanks. Just looked on Google Maps and it seems like almost one road there! Any car hire places you recommend? How long would it take?

Idris Elba - thanks for the info. Just came across Gypsy Beach actually, looks great!
It is of course always better to book a trip and then you will see and learn more (well on mine you will) and then once you have seen the places or had them pointed out to you from the top of a mountain trail you can then hire a car or a jeep and go exploring even further

John
Thanks John. PM on its way to you...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.