Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
jim98,

Jet airways are as reliable as other carriers in the region and are a pretty big airline. When you book seperate connections, it's the chance you take. The chances of anything going wrong are slim though. From your perspective, you've left plenty of time beteen flights so it's out of your hands really. For a £750 saving, it's probably worth the risk.

Darren
Thanks Darren, I think it's probably the norm when coming back through Mumbai and like you say, they're pretty big with a lot of planes. I'm sure there's a site where you can check on the take off times of flights on a daily basis; I've used it to check SAA flights before but I can't remember the name of thee site, any ideas?

Jim
Darren, that's exactly what I was looking for. Checking the stats it looks like, although it's not the most prompt service, the maximum delay was 232 minutes with an average of 20-30 minutes. At it's worst we would be in trouble but is seems that's highly unlikely.

Thanks again.

Jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.