Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Loved reading your report, thanks for that.

It's nice to have confirmed what we already thought. Turkey is the best place in the world to have a holiday. We have been going back now for 8 years and sometimes we think that maybe we should try somewhere new but always change our mind as we go to book.
Thanks for a fantastic review. Have been to Turkey six times, Bodrum and Marmaris, but we are going to Olu for the first time this September.

Sue
Brilliant Sooz . so glad you enjoyed it . we always keep going back too which we would never have done years ago but nowhere else seems the same .

now we have just stopped trying to fight it :tup
great report sooze29
this is useful to others thank you :sun2
Hi Sooze,
Great report. We are (hopefully) going to Olu in Sept. What was the Karbel like? We are looking at that and the Imparator. Not sure which one.
Nice report Sooze, glad you had a great time!

Brings it all back as we were in Olu first 2 weeks in June this year.

Although we had been to Turkey 8 times previously it was our first time to Olu Deniz and we had one of our best ever Turkish holidays (probably a close second to our first Turunc holiday)

We are hoping to return to Olu in September-overdraft allowing :smile:
What a great report, it was like being back there . . ."excuse me" . . .had to smile LOL so yes,we know what you mean! Just over 4 weeks for us and staying at the Karbel.

How was the hotel? We stayed there last year, and going back (just paid to upgrade to a suite rather than a room) but just wondered what they had put on this year in terms of evening ents? and did you have any problems at all? Do they still use the bottom pool as a quiet one? etc
Hi;
I think Oludeniz(deathsea) is very nice especially in september .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.