Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Good to hear you had a good time Andyc, We love the place and its so nice to read your excellent report sitting here in my office. It takes me right there for a little while!
Good report

We visited blue lagoon as part of a day trip in 2006, thinking of going to this area in 2010.

This report may just sway us to staying in Olu.
good report AndyC
this helps newcomers so much thank you :sun2
Enjoyed reading your report.

We went to Icmeler this year and thoroughly enjoyed it - I can relate to the friendliness of the Turks - but want to try somewhere else next year. Olu or Fethiye is an area we have been considering.

Dave
Hoping to book Olu for next summer's holiday, this evening. I've had a good price and am just waiting for hubby to confirm he definitely wants to go here. I really enjoyed your post.
Thanks to all for your kind comments. I would go back to Turkey at the drop of a hat :D
We only had a short time in Fethiye but it looks to be a lovely place (no beach i Dont think) - but it has a lovely harbour and marina area which is where we saw a large turtle to-ing and fro-ing in the water.
Andy - that last comment may have clinched it. We don't do sunbathing but we do do boats!!!

Dave
the boat trips from fethiye harbour are great even the moonlight trips :sun2
Well, the deed's been done. I've gone and booked 2 weeks at the Karbel, Olu Deniz for next August :really :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.