Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi there,
we too are going out on the 14 sept, going to sun city in olu where are you flying from ? we are going from manchester @09:25

it`s been booked for ages now, but it`s getting closer and the excitement is rising lol

paul
where did you book mate , we are looking around that time , at that hotel as well , or at least one of the karbels
how much did you pay ?
Were flying from Birmingham Paul, Leave @ around 8pm in the evening so you will just beat us!

... not heard of the Sun City actually - I'll have a nosey!!

Danny,

We booked with K & S Holidays (advertise through teletext hols u can call them on... 0208 546 0616, We paid £269 each transfer and everything included flying from Birm for a week B&B

Good in my opinion, Worth a shout !

Other good deals around that date were on

On the beach (google it)

Good luck, lmk how u get on 8)
Hi ash_n_tosh,

You are lucky!!

We went to Turkey for the first time last year and picked Olu Deniz and the karbel and we loved it!!

The Karbel is a great little base.

Check out my reviews both on the Karbel hotel page and also the Resort reviews, hope it is helpful if you have not already read it.

The Turkish pizza near the Karbel was a great little lunchtime place but our fav restaurant was the Secret Garden. Fab!!

Hope you have a wonderful time, (which you will!) and I am so envious!

:D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.